Thursday, June 11, 2009

Forever trying to get more hits.

I am at the moment trying my best to post my blog to mylot. Mylot is a discussion posting site that I would be able to get more hits from. As I try, I have become very flustrated in this process. I am hoping that it is just a computer glitch and nothing else.

Anyways, trying to get more hits to my site I have now wasted the morning and pretty much the afternoon. I now have to run to get my children from school. I am hoping to salvage the early evening since I have to go to my J.O.B. tomorrow morning. I was hoping to add like 5 articles to different sites that I write for and boo hoo, it did not happen. Well, at least yet.

Well, all can not be bad as this week is a good week and I have one more day of work before the weekend. This weekend I have off. Yeah! Next week should not be bad either as I have tues. off and then because of my 1st anniversary, I have fri and saturday off. I might be able to salvage something after all. :)

I started a blog on today.com, but it is not ready to publish yet. It is also writing, but more or less writing advice strickly, not this wonderful insight on my lovely life. LOL! Well, I am off to pick up the kids. Remember to read, write and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment