Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tired of computers

Today has been a trying day. I have had computer issues through the roof. This happens some days when you are trying to make money of the Internet. Today I had to remember that eventually today will end and tomorrow is a new day. All the flustrations will leave me and tomorrow is new and new projects will come and go.

The writer's life is like this, it can be fun and exciting on one hand and the other it can be hard, flustrating and you want to pick your computer up and throw it off the balcony. I did not do this, but I wanted too.

So I now sit, resolved. Resolved in the fact that something I wanted to get done today will not get done today. I have tomorrow. I am sitting with a cup of coffee and blogging you in hopes to actually stop getting flustrated and start looking forward to tomorrow. I now leave you to remember, even if the day does not go the way you want it to, tomorrow is another day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment