Sunday, June 14, 2009

When you get bad comments on articles

I received a bad comment on one of my articles. It seems that there was some misconception on one of my articles and a reader was upset. I am not. Why? Because I researched my article through reliable sources. This happens to be a sort of science or research article on sharks. One thing I have become familiar with is that when it comes to research, information can change. I kept the comment on my article and kept my same. I also invited the reader to write and article on the species of shark that I wrote on, I asked him to let me know and I would link up to it.

Why am I writing this? Well, it comes now and again. What I want you to learn or expect is that it does not matter if you write about dust bunnies under your TV. Some one may come along and tell you that they are not called dust bunnies, they are actually something else. They will then ask you to rewrite it to be politcally correct. No, if you did indeed research the topic and did the best of your ablility to make sure all your facts are straight, then you have nothing to say sorry for. Welcome,as I have, to them writing a similiar article and offer to link up to it. Opinions are like butt holes, every one has them and they all stink.

Now that said. Let's move on.

I have been very busy today. I completed an article for hubpages.com, an article for the eXaminer.com, one for Whixy.com and blogged a few times today on my various blogs. Please jump over when you have time and check them out. I do appreciate it. I had also gone to my mother's to try and set up her printer. Although, I wanted to pick it up and throw it out the door. She had someone else start it, but now it has glitches. So, leaving without it liking to print from her laptop, I vowed I would be returning after work tomorrow with my husband to start from scratch. I hate when someone that does not know what they are doing, goes ahead and tries it. It burns my shorts. Anywho, I hope this blog was in some way benefits you and remember to read, write and be merry. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment