Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wittywriter's life as a writer

Well, I tried to get some writing done today. Didn't! I tried and sat next to a blank screen from 7:30 until 9:00 AM. I got fed up and took a shower. I tried to write after, but found that I just surfed the web until my husband told me WE needed to go to Bestbuy.

After Bestbuy, I ended up in Manchester NH. I was there in a hot car until we went back home around 4:40PM. Man, I wasted the day. And now I just am trying to salvage the day with the blog. At least I have some writing done.

I joined a new writing area, it is hubpages.com. It has been going well. I already have 43 hubs published on it. I am making a little, okay, not much yet, but I have only been on there a short time. If anyone wants to check out my hubs go to http://hubpages.com/profile/wittywriter , I would appreciate it if anyone makes comments. Also, please join. We could always use another hubber.

Another writing place hiring is examiner.com. When filling out the application, put April Godbout in the reference area. Well, I am going to end for the night. Ill chat with you soon. Ill give you a list of other places I writer for that are still looking for writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment