Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just checking in

Hey all! I just wanted to check in. I was wondering how all of your writing adventures were going? I have been knee deep in fashion magazines and such. I have been doing some research for my writing.

Heads up! The Examiner is still screaming for examiners to come on board. If you are interested, let me know, I can hook you up with a writing job or jump over to examiner.com and look for your city. If you find some openings then use my name for a reference - April Godbout - they have tons of openings.

brandingbrand.com is looking for fashion interns to work from home. It is $500.00 every 3.5 months.

associated content is looking for writers as well as hubpages.com.

I am looking for writers myself. I have been trying to get some together for a serial writing site. If anyone loves to write sequels or serials then email me at aprilgodbout@yahoo.com.

Well, I had a horrible day today so I am going to say my goodbyes. Remember to read, write and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment