Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Writer opportunities - sponsoredreviews.com

Hello writers,
I have had the opportunity to try out SponsoredReviews.com. My thoughts, if it does what it claims to do - a great opportunity awaits any of you that blog. I found many advertisers listed that would do justice for any of my blogs. How does it work? Just join for free - add your blog and await approval. There are guidelines for their accepting your blog, but it is worth making sure your blog is up to speed.
After your blog is approved then follow their really easy steps to get your account going. All that is left after that is to bid for ads to blog about. If your bid is approved, the advertiser pays the site, you write the reveiw and get paid every two weeks. The time to write your blog is seven (7) days which is very generous. I have had to write an advertisers blog in less then two days and sometimes the same day. I, so far, have found this site worth the time to visit. I hope you do as well.

I welcome and all comments on this blog as I want to know what other feel about this site. As always; read, write and be merry. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment