Sunday, June 28, 2009

Back from Maine




Well, I am back in my home office in New Hampshire. Above you can see the pool in which me and my boys swam all weekend. We stayed at the Countryview Motel on Route 1.

We went to the Nubble and saw the lighthouse.


We drove along Long Sands and then we spent time on Short Sands where my boys found it fun to play in the beach sand.




By taking this mini vacation over the weekend it has given me a break from the stress of everyday living. I did not write much, which I regret. However, we had a wonderful time. I hope you enjoyed the few pictures I have posted. Tomorrow I will be back to the chains of writing and get some job postings done. I have found a few you might want to know about. Until tomorrow then. Remember to read, write and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment