Saturday, June 27, 2009

Vacationing in Maine

Hey all! I am here in Maine at the Countryview Motel in my rented townhouse overlooking the pool. Wow! This is so great. I just came home from a trip to Short Sands. We all had a lovely time. We visited the Goldenrod, a candy store that make homemade candies. It reminded me of the candy store on the 'Harry Potter's' movies. We all had a ball. I am going to be jumping in the pool soon. It has been sunny and beautiful. The whole family is destressed. Not much has been happening on the writing front other than my upcoming tele-summit that I was invited to take part of on June 30, 2009. Kimmoy the Curvy Coach personally invited me to join. There is not that many spaces left so if you are a part of the fashion media in any way, drop me a line, I can hook you up for free.

I have not downloaded any of my pictures from my cellphone yet, so as soon as I do, I will put them up here so you can see the sites. It is simply beautiful here. We are hoping to come back again, if not this summer definately next year, twice!

Well, I am off. Remember to read, write and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment