Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today's blogging experience

I spent the day trying to find ways to attach my blogs to a high traffic area. We will see if this really works. As you can probably see I have added some ads to my blog. I am hoping this will increase my hits. We shall see!

I have been toying with this Gomez peer. I spend hours on the computer, especially the Internet, so I decided to see if this really does make extra money. So far I am not impressed. According to my log, I have spend 435 minutes online and have only made 0.01cents. That is not impressive at all. I will keep you posted on this one. I have been toying with some places that anyone interested in blogging might want to check on. Here is what I have found spending 435 minutes online today:

451 press
orble.com
payingpost.com
qj.net
allvoices
printnpost
payperpost
performance.com
ciao.com
earnblogger.com

I would be interested if anyone out there reading this blog has any comments on these, they are new to me. I am just toying around with them to see what happens. I will keep you updated on my findings.

I have been checking out some books on blogging lately. I still have not found one that I thought was fabulous. If anyone has a suggestions, I would love to hear it. Well, I am off for the rest of the day. It has been a bit stressful today. I have been doing research and if anyone reading this has children, well, I am sure they know what I mean. Today is saturday, I found the boys room a complete mess. I do not know what color the rug is at this point. So, today I have been hearing how it is this ones fault or that one's. Just clean the room! It has left me biting my tongue as I have just wanted to go postal on them. Oh, well. I threatened that they can not watch the Spykids marathon on tonight. I wonder if that will work. Probably not! Hey, I hope this post gives you something to investigate. Remember to read, write and be merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment