Sunday, June 7, 2009

Working too much, not enough time to write.

Man, it seems that my J.O.B. is taking up my writing time. Although, at this point I need to pay bills so I can not give up my JOB. I have noticed of late that my hits are increasing, thank you to all, and I am making a bit more money on my articles - again, thank you to all.

I have been working on a short story about a woman that was violated by a gang and is taking revenge. Ill let you all know when I get it done. The book I was working on is not going so well. I might scrap it for now and put it on the back burner. I think I have to do some major repair work on the plot. Sometimes things you think are good, later you find it different.

I have been spending a lot of time on linking my sites together. It has been paying off. I also have been adding advertising to many of my sites. That too has been paying off. I have to work my job the next couple of days, but I am devoting wed. and thurs to writing. I want to have at least 5-7 articles done for various sites.

By all mean, if you have any questions or comment, I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment