Friday, June 12, 2009

Write well and get rewards

My examiner.com job just gave me some wonderful rewards. On examiner I write for plus-size fashions. A media rep from IGIGI just contacted me to do a product review for their clothing line. This is wonderful to have this kind of feedback. They read my articles and loved them. I am a bit excited to say the least. I'll keep you posted as to what happens.

Today was a long 8 hours at work. I am home now checking on how things have progressed with my work online. I am also planning a few articles that I am also researching as I write this blog. I really need the weekend to catch up on my articles that I never got to yesterday. One is an article on examiner.

I have tripled my pay on examiner.com by linking and doing things to gain hits. I am excited about that also. I have given up on attaching my blog to mylot. I am going to see about getting it attached somewhere else.

How are all you doing on your writing? I look forward to hearing from more of you. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. Have a wonderful night. I leave you with one question, did you write something today?

No comments:

Post a Comment